<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5776127814847617121?origin\x3dhttps://littlesuria.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SURIAIDA's;
Muse
Specs
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Expectation
Sunday, 1 June 201415:26




I need to be the first to run away
I’m smiling as if nothing is wrong
But my heart is telling me, no
To hold onto you, it creates tears in my eyes

My greed kept growing
And I didn’t know it took over your place
So I only blamed and complained to you
Why is love always one step behind?

I’m afraid of my weakness
Who is nothing without you
You know that I only embrace and know you in my heart
You know that I have no one but you
Just like those days when you were my every thing
When I cried and laughed in your arms

I don’t expect anything
All you need to do is stay beside me
Even if cast myself aside
If only you believe in me, I can do anything

Do you remember?
All those promises made within our two hands?
Till the seas dry up, until the stars fall asleep
No matter what splits us up
I do, I’ll always be with you

I’ll just pretend that the world has borrowed you from me
You just need to tell me

That you’ll return to me