<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5776127814847617121?origin\x3dhttps://littlesuria.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SURIAIDA's;
Muse
Specs
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
PLEASE UNDERSTAND, THANK YOU
Thursday, 20 June 201323:57



Oh sorry !
did my sarcasm hurt your feeling?

your attitude may hurt me,
but mine can even kill you

THANK YOU
for helping me learn
about trust
and the importance of being cautious
to whom I open my heart to.

my heart no longer bleeds
after turning to stone

by the way,
saying sorry
doesn’t mean
there isn’t guilt
and
forgiving
doesn’t mean
the pain is gone

everybody is always fucking “fine”
but we’re not
we are hurt
and bruised
and nearly completely shattered
and THIS
is not what one calls “fine”

PLEASE
run your fingers through my soul
for once
just once
feel exactly what I feel
believe what I believe
perceive as I perceive
look
experienced
examine
and for once
just once

please
UNDERSTAND